Priston Tale News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^

Go down

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Empty Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 am

Its So Simple , i just put the name on the fs pic and some shadows ..etc..

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Rules10

Wish u liked it guys .. if any 1 want signature or photo for the avatar .. just request it here ,, if u have image put it here and tell me what u want me to do on it .. and it will be done in 10~15 mins after i replay.. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Empty Re: Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 am

Wow goodjob! Very Happy ,

Keep on the good work.

Back to top Go down

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Empty Re: Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 am

ThanQ .. if u need anything just tell me Wink u r online ingame ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 am

That's not very hard to make indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Didnt ask for ur opinion .. ^.^

is there a Flame Section ? so i know how to deal with u Red.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 pm

[VIP]JukaJ wrote:Didnt ask for ur opinion .. ^.^

is there a Flame Section ? so i know how to deal with u Red.

You never said I wasen't allowed to state my opinion either. ^^
And like I said in the other topic, if you cant take critisism, don't post things like this, that will result in critisism.
Besides that, you said it yourself it was easy to make. Now that I state my opinion, which is practically the same, you suddenly want to flame me?
Learn how to deal with critisism please.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:39 pm

[VIP]JukaJ wrote:Its So Simple , i just put the name on the fs pic and some shadows ..etc..

to show u how stupid u r , read whats written "Its So Simple"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm

[VIP]JukaJ wrote:
[VIP]JukaJ wrote:Its So Simple , i just put the name on the fs pic and some shadows ..etc..

to show u how stupid u r , read whats written "Its So Simple"

Ok, you tell me if there's a big difference between 'Its so simple' and 'Its not very hard to make'.
I.. don't really see any difference. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Guys ,
this aint a flame section,
peace ^^

Grtz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 pm

do we need flame section?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Id like a flame section! =D We need Letallis back here...

Some of my work:
Underwater
Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Stock
Skate
Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Skater
Eyes V1
Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Eyes-1
Eyes V2
Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Eyes
Shana
Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Shana

Last edited by BlueTiger on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)

Back to top Go down

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ Empty request

Post  [CHE] Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:38 am

[GM]can you put this to my signature please.

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ 89viv610
[CHE]
[CHE]

http://www.bikepics.com/members/cheng/07wave100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 am

[CHE] wrote:[GM]can you put this to my signature please.

Small work on Photo Shop , Request ur Signature and avatar in here ^^ 89viv610

upload it & go to ur profile and edit it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:16 am

Frosty wrote:do we need flame section?

hell yea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy nice pics bluetiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:18 am

thanks =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 am

good luck on ur work i think u gona be pro in it ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down