Priston Tale News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version client wrong?

2 posters

Go down

Version client wrong? Empty Version client wrong?

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:44 am

is there an update imperialpt.exe or sumthing? when i try to log in, it says like that. an update to the client instead of the full new download?

Back to top Go down

Version client wrong? Empty Re: Version client wrong?

Post  [Admin]Aongsa Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:49 am

use rgistery file click on it

[Admin]Aongsa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:20 am

I did, first i use the impt registry, and then i open the game and try to log in, but says client wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:29 am

Ok, first click run>then regedit

Then go to Triglow Pictures>Pristontale, then where it says version, make sure it 1870..if its not right click it, then modify to 1870... Also go to ur PTreg in ur client folder, and make sure the version there is 1870..

Let me know if that works Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

regedit version is 1870 and now it says unable to connect. and yet again imperialpt was download from this, so how could there be a version wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Aongsa Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Downlaod Again the Client

[Admin]Aongsa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoshiro Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 pm

hey, i have the exact same problem. I tried to change the client version in regedit to 1870 and it still says wrong client version. and was wondering about the ip's for the servers too in the registry it says otherwise than in the ptREG.rgx file. Should i just try to download the client again?

Also go to ur PTreg in ur client folder, and make sure the version there is 1870..

There is nothing in ptReg.rgx file that indicates any client version? should i add something in there? and if, what?

Thanks in advance.

Kyoshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Kyoshiro wrote:hey, i have the exact same problem. I tried to change the client version in regedit to 1870 and it still says wrong client version. and was wondering about the ip's for the servers too in the registry it says otherwise than in the ptREG.rgx file. Should i just try to download the client again?

Also go to ur PTreg in ur client folder, and make sure the version there is 1870..

There is nothing in ptReg.rgx file that indicates any client version? should i add something in there? and if, what?

Thanks in advance.

But did you add the IMPT Registry.reg file to the registry? Because i can't add PTreg.rgx to the registry (using xp) dunno if that's different on vista or so but normally you should add the IMPT Registry.reg file and not the ptreg.rgx file, hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyoshiro Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:41 am

I didi add the impt registry in the registry and not the ptReg, but i just figured that file holds some purpose since Aongsa said to check it's client version too, but there is no client version put in there. And no you can not add the ptReg.rgx file to registry in Vista either. Thanks anyway. Smile

Kyoshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down