Priston Tale News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my graphics suckie at vista full screen

Go down

my graphics suckie at vista full screen Empty my graphics suckie at vista full screen

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:29 pm

my grapihc are so bad at full screen ... what can i do about it ?

Back to top Go down

my graphics suckie at vista full screen Empty Re: my graphics suckie at vista full screen

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:03 pm

k how graphical do you want it i can make one for you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

my graphics suckie at vista full screen Empty Re: my graphics suckie at vista full screen

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

the grapihc like normal eng pt have or better ofcourse:P

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 pm

secretbow wrote:my grapihc are so bad at full screen ... what can i do about it ?

Hi did have the same problem, but iZany make this file to fix the problem and it work great for me:)

look at tish link and dowload it: https://imperial-pt.forumotion.com/announcment-chat-f2/windows-vista-fullscreen-screenchanges-please-comment-t74.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 pm

i got that one already but i don't work for me :O still got suckie graphics

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:17 pm

secretbow wrote:i got that one already but i don't work for me :O still got suckie graphics
Well i use the first link (1024x768)
Strange that it dint work for u.
I got bad grap if i run with window mode on. I just need to turn this off, and all fine to me...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Can't you change the graphic lvl in the reg? In the reg's the option to change graphic, looks like this "Graphic"="0", now i wonder what number would give the highest graphics does anyone know? It could work on Vista too not sure though.

Back to top Go down

Post  phenox Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:38 pm

----deleted----

Last edited by phenox on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

phenox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 pm

phenox wrote:1 - best | 2 - good | 3 - worst
?
3 looked awful to me and 1 was as good as it can get..

K, tyvm, gonna try that right now, btw i'm shera ingame, i guess you're phenoXY? :p

Edit: I tested the 1 setting and it looked better but i got much more game.exe errors than when i tested it at 2. So maybe that's because you were/are have those errors or it's just coincidence

Back to top Go down

Post  phenox Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 pm

----deleted----

Last edited by phenox on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

phenox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Np ^^, but the game.exe errors could also be caused by attacking too many mobs at once (even at graphic 2), i got that 3 times on my mage yesterday. It could have been coincidence though, i'll test it today.

Graphic '1' surely causes it too because now (at graphic 2) i don't get the error anymore after teleporting or something like that and i used to get it alot at graphic 1.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:59 am

Sybia wrote:
secretbow wrote:i got that one already but i don't work for me :O still got suckie graphics
Well i use the first link (1024x768)
Strange that it dint work for u.
I got bad grap if i run with window mode on. I just need to turn this off, and all fine to me...

about the window mode part,the graphic aren't bad with windows mode, its bcuz u play in 1024x768 and u're screen resolution is probably higher,and I believe you maximize the pt windows, If you want normal graphism with window mode, change your screen resolution to 1024x768 before you log ingame, and voila.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down